Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to configure new phone

adolfmedina97
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hello everyone! Happy New Years Eve!

I am having a doubt in which I need help. I am planning on buying an Iphone XR with Fido, I already have a Plan and number with the company in which i will upgrade with the purcahse of the new phone. But I was wondering, once i get the new phone alongside the plan, will the personell of the Fido store help me to configure the phone? Not only the SIM and that, but also the phone's system and all of that. And I was also wondering, because I want to transfer the INFO from one phone to the other (pictures, videos, apps, contacts, reset the Apple ID), will they help me right away at the Fido Store or should I do that at the Apple Store? The phone that I currently have is an Iphone 6s that (important to know) I bought outside of Canada. I really would like to get some help as soon as possible with this because i'm not an expert regarding this, i'm planning to buy the new phone very soon after New Year's Eve. All of the help possible will be appreciated.

Thank for your time!

Best regards,

Adolfo

1 REPLY 1

patrickchan
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

goto fido store first, then goto apple store (setup appointment by calling apple store first before you goto fido), happy new year