cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola RAZR HD Buzzing Loudspeaker Issue - Anyone?

oz388
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi I received my RAZR HD on Dec 21th, and I noticed the loudspeaker on the phone wasn't very good, it plays an annoying buzzing noise whenever the phone speaker is being used for ringing or play music etc. I compared it with my wife's iPhone 4S and certain the buzzing noise level on my RAZR HD speaker is not acceptable. Does anyone has the same issue?

Today (Dec 30th) I went to the shop where I got my phone from and asked for an exchange, however RAZR HD is on backorder and the salesperson didn't know when the phone will arrive to their store. My question is can I go to a different store for the exchange? Can I also pay the difference to get a different phone? I asked for Samsung S3 however the saleperson told me my 2 year contract ($56 per month) is not eligible for S3, is it true?

Please help, thanks a lot!

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hey oz388!

@ Community: Is anyone also experiencing this issue?

Regarding having the phone returned or exchanged, this may only be done at the original point of sale. As for the S3, you can have it on a 2 year contract for $250 and keep your plan or you can have it on a 3 year contract for $100, but you'll have to change your plan.

I hope this clarifies!