Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Total - $20/mo Price Drop Iphone 13 Black Friday Deal

bandrosc
I'm a participant level 2

Hey there, 

I'm wondering what my new bill total will be as I'm confused by my account change confirmation email that I just received. I signed up for the Black Friday Iphone deal that intially said $30/mo and 0 down in the advertising space and a banner above it stating a "price drop" for $20/mo. When I went to purchse the price still showed $30 but included this below image that indicated the price drop would be reflected on my monthly invoice. 

Now I got this email "account change confirmation" and looks like I'll be charged $73.09 (image below), when I though it would be $63.09, because it says "reflected on my monthly invoice" does that mean the price drop will only show on my monthly billing? 

bandrosc_0-1670006743082.png

bandrosc_1-1670006965674.png

1 REPLY 1

bandrosc

Update: I have received an email from Fido with the Subject: Your Payment Program Promotion Credit has been updated

Indicating: 

"Thanks for contacting us about your recent device purchase and applicable credit. This email confirms we’ve made the following change to your account."

[...]

"The Payment Program Promotion credit associated with your financed device has increased. In order to provide you with the higher discount, we have updated the credit amount on your account from $12.8 to $22.8 per month. "

[...]

I didn't submit a formal request outside of this post so maybe it was still being processed or this post was seen. I assume now this will be resolved when I get my first bill. Yaya!