cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost SIM

Ting6
I'm a participant level 1

Hi I lost my SIM card and my friend picked up a new one for me. Now I'm still in 14-days quarantine, is there a way I can activate it (with my old number) without going to the store?

3 REPLIES 3

Hala2005

I lost my SIM while i was travelling and currently I am in 14 days Quarantine and so I can not go to the Shop  , how can I order on online to be sent to my address 

Hello Hala2005,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you've lost your SIM. You should be able to order a new SIM by contacting customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Once you have received your new SIM card, you would likely also need to contact customer service so they may update the information on your account. The online services requires you enter your old SIM card information. Since you have lost your SIM card, the online method would not work.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hey @Ting6, you can activate a new sim online, if you still have a record of your old sim number. You can reach out to @FidoSolutions on twitter or Facebook or go to Fido.ca and do an online chat for assistance. I just updated my sim online in my account, I think my old sim number populated in the space automatically and then I entered the new sim number. The update is immediate. One of these methods will surely work for you

you can find the full instructions on how to update the SIM card here.