cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to upgrade my phone (Samsung Galaxy S10+)

durpusmurpus
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

I'm looking to upgrade my phone to a Samsung Galaxy S10+ but I would like to keep my current plan. I am currently using a LG V20 with a BYOB plan.

My current plan is a BYOB 5GB plan and recently had 10GB added to it. (Thank you Fido!)

I would like to keep this plan and pay the additional $25/month for the phone. I don't see an option for it, could you please let me know how I can process this?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @durpusmurpus

How long have you had this price plan? The option to keep the same plan should be available when choosing your finance option for the device.

That being said,, we introduced our new Fido Payment Program earlier this year. So, depending on the price plan you have, you might need to change it when completing the upgrade.

You can always reach out to us at these channels if you need any assistance. We'll be happy to take a closer look at your options as well Smiley

durpusmurpus

I've had it since since March. I spoke with someone yesterday at Fido and they stated that my current plan isn't compatible therefore I'd need to sign up for a new plan.