cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Distance Charges Scam

raghav8447
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I have been charged $443 for long distance charges. When I bought plan from them, I was given 1000 minutes long distance calling but still they charged me $443. 

3 REPLIES 3

Vanesafido2023
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have 1000 international LD minutes that says $3/mo. That it means that I can speak for 1000 minutes in my month for 3 DOLLAR AD?

DOES IT INCLUDE ARGENTINA?

thank you

Hello @Vanesafido2023,

Welcome to the community!

Yes, you can make up to 1000 minutes of long-distance calls a month for $3 but that add-on is only for the specific countries at @FidoVanessa listed above, Argentina is not one of the countries.

FidoVanessa

Hey @raghav8447!

The 1000 International LD add-on sometimes come with an expiration date. It can also be removed when changing your plan or making other changes to your account. I would recommend looking at your past invoices, as we provide you with details on the expiration date for the 1000 International Long-Distance Minutes if applicable. We will also send you an email if the add-on is removed. It also includes calls from Canada to India, China + Hong Kong (excluding Macau and Taiwan), the United Kingdom, Mexico, and Bangladesh, only. 

If you go over the minutes, you will be charged pay per use. If you need more assistance regarding this, please contact customer service. Our representatives will be able to give you more information by accessing your account.