cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lies

Hashimkhan07
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

When I switched over 3 numbers from Virgin mobile, they told me that the activation fee will be credited back. It did not. When I called Fido about it, they said yes, but after 3 months. After 3 months it same thing. I called fido again to see why they didn't credited me the activation changes. This time the customer service representative said they don't have any record of it and they can't help me. 

I called again after a few day to get a different answer but it was the same, no record of it.

Wtf? If I was told the truth about the charges I would have stayed with Virgin and switched to bell like I originally intended.

Today I checked my bill, 1 lines plan changed to match another lines. Out of the blue? I changed 1 phone lines plan and got a new phone but I only changed that 1 line, why did 2 of the 3 change?

Lied to again. By far this is the worst experience I have had, ever.

2 REPLIES 2

FidoVan

Hey there @Hashimkhan07 

Sorry to read about your experience. If you still need support, please reach us out as suggested by @Original_Lucy and we'll be happy to look into that with you. We hope to chat with you soon!

Hello @Hashimkhan07 , sounds like you're having a frustrating time. I don't have any ability to look at your account, nor does anyone else here on the community forum. May I suggest you contact fidosolutions on Twitter or Facebook and request assistance in sorting out your situation? You can dialogue through private messaging and request a review of your account. I hope you get a good resolution