cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Gossip features

J-Walk
I'm a contributor level 2

Ok so under 'security' in the settings, there is a PIN Code Request option (which I'm assuming is a code required to enter to access the phone). When I click on this request, it asks to enter a code and it also says 'Remaining: 5'. How or where do I find this code, and what does the remaining number mean?

And also, how do I activate the speakerphone?

Thanks.

***Edited to add labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

the code is "3436" spells fido, and its turned OFF. you need to enter the exact code to turn it on or change it to something else.

The Remaining 5 means after 5 tries it will aks you for a PUK code, you can only get this from customer service and if you enter this code wrong too many times, your sim becomes deactivated and can never be used again.

Be sure to click Likes for those who have helped you!
Click Accept as a Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s).

multitask
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1
thank you that was one of many questions i had. Also if i may ask, how do or where do i go to download the manual of this phone, i just got it without a manual. Thank you

J-Walk

The manual can be downloaded from here:http://www.cellphones.ca/cell-phones/lg-gw300/

(Look on the right side of the page)

J-Walk
anyone know how to activate the speakerphone?

alice
I'm helpful level 3
I'm helpful level 3
To activate speakerphone during a call, press the menu button (silver button in the middle of the phone with "OK" written on it)