cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iwatch series 5

Staway2004
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

It’s been well over 2 years since the Iwatch series 3 with cellular has been introduced. People asked if Fido would be supporting cellular since Rogers would be. The response was we will keep you posted or we are focusing on the new iPhone launch. The series 4 was released and still no information on if that would be supported. The series 5 is now available. WHY HAVE YOU NOT OFFERED SUPPORT YET? It’s beyond frustrating. Can you please provide a definite answer as to if and when you will be supporting cellular on the Iwatch? I need to know if I have to change providers who can provide the service I want and need

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Staway2004,

Welcome to the community!

Fido has made the business decision not to offer smartwatch plans at this time. No one in the community will know whether they will decide to do so in the future. Even if there are people privy with that information, they will not be allowed to disclose that information. If they do decide to offer smartwatch plans at a later date, they will provide that information on the website. As far as I am aware, none of the other subsidiary providers offer smartwatch plans either.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers