cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 14

bavishideep9
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I wasted almost 15 hours of time for getting iPhone 14 but then also I did not got the phone. 

Issue started when same IMEI numbers where sold to 2 different customers and I am one of them, then fido made another mistake and restarted by old completed contract. Due to contract issue fido helpline asked me to pay $900 to upgrade my phone and they will return that money next week, so I paid $900 to fido.

Then I talked to fido customer care and they made sure I will get all the same offer that I was getting on 1st day when everything started.  I again went to store and all offers were changed and store team again denied to give me new phone. Fido and store team is just wasting my time and this is not at all appreciated, I don't know what should I do now?

1 REPLY 1

FidoAlex

Hey @bavishideep9, welcome to the community, Alex here! 

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience, this is definitely not how we want things to go. 

Have you reached to our customer service since your last visit to the store? If not, this is the next step you should take, our customer service will be able to look into what happened and find a solution for you. 

You can reach out through any of the channels here.