cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 12 mini - price adjustment

vuhoang
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I signed up for an Iphone 12 mini about a week ago (128gb). At that time, the device cost was $17.92 per month. Now, it is $15 per month. I'm within 15 days so I should get a price adjustment? I called and spoke to a customer service rep and he said he would add a "promotion code" to my account and that would adjust all my future bills. I thought that was fine but then I've heard from other fido customers that a rep told them that the website is actually incorrect and that the cost of the Iphone 12 mini 128gb is still $17.92 per month. I'm confused. The website says $15 and it's for the 128gb model. Also, some other people have received partial credits. I have gotten nothing. What should I do?

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @vuhoang

Welcome to the Community Smiley

If your purchase was within the 15 days satisfaction warranty and the price of the phone drops, you can definitely request a price adjustment.

Our agents would send the request on your behalf and the change is done on the back end, so you should see the changes on your next invoice.

That said, if you have any questions or concerns about the changes made, you can always reach out to us at these channels to follow up on your request.

Cheers!