cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to cancel the order of a cell phone

DamarisMont
I'm a participant level 2

3 weeks ago I ordered through the app a new cell phone and so far, I have not received anything. I have not received a link or information and I can't wait any longer. I really need the phone. I've called customer service 3 times and they can't help me. What can I do to cancel it... 

4 REPLIES 4

JohnF1444
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Odd, I got on today inquiring the same thing - where's my order? And everyu Fido(insert name here) repeats the same thing - check your spam folder! Seriously? 🤨

Considering the number of issues I found on this forum in the past 30 mins, I regret ordering a new phone from Fido. 

And the worse  part is, I'll go thru what EVERYBODY else on this forum has gone thru attempting to cancel it!

FidoPhilippe

Hey @DamarisMont! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read that you didn't receive anything yet. Have you checked your email spam/junk folder for any communications from us?

If you still need assistance since you posted this, you can request a PM from the community here and we'll be happy to assist you.

DamarisMont

Hola Phillipe, he revisado todos mis correos electrónicos, incluido mi correo no deseado, ¡y no tengo noticias!😞

Could you help me with a PM to find a solution to my problem? Please

Hey @DamarisMont,

We'll be sending you a DM shortly to assist you!