cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long did it take to receive your new iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB?

SoleilStorm
I'm a participant level 2

Only looking for those who ordered the same model and size for correct reference. Thank you!

Not including pre order! How long did it take you to receive your iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB?

I ordered almost 4 weeks ago and the status of being '3rd in line' has not changed at all. Wondering how long it took to get yours?

11 REPLIES 11

FidoNajat

Hey @SoleilStorm and @MariaKrizelle_  We definitely understand how it can be disappointing to have to wait longer than expected for your order. Many of our phones are in extremely high demand at the moment and we're doing our best to keep up! Keep in mind that you won't be charged your monthly device cost before your phone is shipped!

SoleilStorm

Fido is failing their loyal customers please pass this along to management. In Vancouver, Best Buy is getting shipments of IPhone 14 Pro Max in different sizes, at least once a week! This is a slap in the face to customers who chose to be loyal and order through Fido. At first I understood the wait because of the new phone, but ive spoken to Best Buy and they are receiving them weekly so I should have ordered through them. Considering changing my provider and not investing more thousands of dollars to a provider who couldn't care less about their people and leave them waiting abnormally long, when other providers and stores are getting these phones regularly. Absolutely ridiculous and not impressed AT ALL

Hey @SoleilStorm! We definitely understand how it can be disappointing to have to wait longer than expected for your order. Many of our phones are in extremely high demand at the moment and we're doing our best to keep up! Keep in mind that you won't be charged your monthly device cost before your phone is shipped!

Lindkr
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

Is your Applecare active during this? Well, I hope you got the cheaper one from Apple, and not Fido. 

_MariaKrizelle_
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi, same for me! I ordered Iphone 14 pro max 128gb. and it's been 6 weeks now :3 and my status in line is still Open at Line 11. 

Billz905

How did you find out what number spot you were in 

_MariaKrizelle_

Go to "My Account " then click your name, scroll down you will see " Go to Fido Reservation System " and you will find your status and number of your spot.

Hangqizhao
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

did u get the phone now?

_MariaKrizelle_

No, it's gonna be 2 months in December 2. 🥲

SoleilStorm

I don't know where you're located but I'd reccomended calling Best Buy and checking their stock. They have quite a few of the 128gb available in stores in the greater Vancouver area. At this stage I'm super disappointed with Fidos effort for their loyal customers, because Best Buy is seeming getting a shipment of a variety of the Pro Max sizes at least once a week!!

_MariaKrizelle_

Thank you! I'll give it a try!