cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my voicemail access code?

sarahfaso
I'm a participant level 1

I can't remember my access code for my voicemail and I can't change it anywhere on the site. When I go to My Account and click on my number (since I'm under my father's account) and scroll to the bottom, the only options beside My Device are "Report Lost or Stolen Phone," "Shope for Accessories," "View Fido Rewards," "My Fido Mail," and "Send a Text Message." No where does it say "Change Voicemail Password" or "Reset Voicemail Access Code." I really need to check my voicemail, can someone please help? This is ridiculous.

***Edited to add labels***

5 REPLIES 5

I dont have a father so I  dont have  a father to own my account.  I am the customer with fido and I'm entitled to get the information  I'm seeking.  Please just let me know how I can reset my access code.

Hello 472409030871582,

Welcome to the community!

Have you had a chance to read the reply immediately above your reply, here? As far as I am aware, both methods should still work to change update the voicemail password.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @sarahfaso ,

Welcome to the Community Smiley

You mentioned that your father is the account holder, this would explain why you're not able to make the changes yourself on fido.ca, it looks like you don't have an account holder profile which limits what changes you can make.

Are you authorized on the account ? 

Bohdankhudiakov

U think your  explication of nothing would really help people

Hello Bohdankhudiakov,

Welcome to the community!

The 'solution' provided above was for a specific circumstance which might not have been applicable to your situation.

Are you wishing to change your voicemail access code? You should be able to do so via My Account.

When using a computer: My Account --> Usage & Services --> Mobile --> Reset Voicemail Password (near bottom of page).

When using My Account app: Select Phone tab --> Click Update Voicemail Password

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers