cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How come Fido don't have the Samsung Note 8?

Note8Chris2017
I'm a participant level 3

I am very surprised that FIDO always doesn't have good phones. 

Most people know iPhones are garbage, bad sound, bad reception,  short life battery, bad camera....and EXPENSIVE.

With Apple phones, you are into the fashion of brand brainwash. the perfect phone for teenagers with Nike runners, not for busy and 

I was searching for a Blackberry before, none of the good ones,  just the basic and leftovers. that no one would like. 

Now Samsung has a decent phone that everybody else sells but Fido. The Note 8

That is not how loyalty should be.

Wake up FIDO owner people, have the right devices for your customer is your purpose as a mobile services company.

8 REPLIES 8

FidoFaiza

Hi @Anonymous, we are always looking to expand our line-up of devices. We will make sure your feedback gets to the right people. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

you guys are already doing a great job of adding LG phones to your lineups. however I think the public needs to focus less on samsung and more on other brands such as LG, they make good phones too, Samsung is not the center of the universe

PNguyen
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

LG good phone? I dont know for this gen of lg phone, but past phone where garbage. I had lg g2, g3 and they stop working long time ago without any reason...interface is really annoying and bootloop problem. Very poor software. I am happy that some customer still like their phone, personally, i am done with LG phone. I am looking for an affordable occasion to buy the note 8 myself. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

my lg g3 works flawless, had it for over a year, your results do not reflect that of mine so its safe to say you probably had a 1-off experience

FidoFaiza

Hi Note8Chris2017!

Welcome to Community Smiley

You can always bring an unlocked Note 8 to use on our network. That said, we will be sure to pass your feedback along. 

Thanks. 

Note8Chris2017

That is not the point...with all my respect.

The main thing is FIDO a respectful and good provider should have all options for all customers, 

I remember when I wanted to get a BB Z10, not available with FIDO, after BB Z30, neither. 

Then I had to get one of the very basic basic basic ones which for that time was the only option. The Z10 and Z30 were available everywhere else, but FIDO.

Now, the good one from Samsung, not available neither.

Why ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

In my humble opinion, I feel the public has lost trust in Samsung, and I think there are much better phones you guys should seriously consider looking into such as LG. LG makes some really good android phones and they are as powerful as samsung if not better.

Note8Chris2017

Hi !! thanks for your idea, ..would you mind to tell me a better phone or the equivalent of the Samsung 8 NOTE ?