I Cant hear anyone through my iphone or headsphone after I call or get called.
But I do not think it's something wrong speaker or ear phone Because the music works
And also I restore my Iphone and Still Doesnt work!
***Edited to add labels***
Here is some troubleshooting I can suggest:
- Use a high-power USB port such as the one on your computer, or use your iPhone AC adapter.
- Don't use the USB port on your keyboard because it is a low-power port and iPhone will not charge.
- Make sure you are using USB to charge. Accessories that use FireWire to charge are not supported with iPhone.
- If you see the red part of the battery image flash three times and then the screen goes black, it means that iPhone is not receiving power to charge.
- Try restarting iPhone.
- To turn it off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.
- Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPhone.
- To turn iPhone on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
- Does iPhone appear frozen or stuck?
- Try pressing and holding the Home button for 6 seconds to close a frozen application.
- Then try restarting iPhone following the steps outlined above.
- To reset iPhone, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least 10 seconds.
- During this time, a red "power off" slider may appear, but do not release Sleep/Wake and Home buttons until the Apple logo appears.
If iPhone is not working as expected, it may be due to some of the content synced to it. Try selectively removing certain content that may be causing unexpected behavior such as contacts, calendars, songs, photos, videos, or podcasts.
To remove content, connect iPhone via USB and use iTunes to change the sync settings. Click on iPhone in the Source list, and select each tab to change what content is synced then click apply.
Reset Settings (Will Take + - 1 hour)
Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings
Note: This will reset all settings. No data or media will be deleted. (Master Reset)
Tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Contents and Settings
Note: This will delete all media and data. All settings will be reset as well. (Master Clear)
Restore (Will Take + - 1 hour)
Try restoring iPhone using iTunes.
Connect iPhone. When it appears in the Source list, click on Restore (as new device) in the Summary tab.
Note: This will delete all media and data. All settings will be reset as well. If possible, sync iPhone with iTunes before restoring to back up your most recent settings.
Let us know!