cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received my order and it's been more than 5 business days

smajumdar
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Ordered on Jun 27, been more than 5 business days and haven't even receieved a confirmation with the tracking number.

Any info will be appreciated

5 REPLIES 5

FidoAnthony

Thank you for the update, @smajumdar.

Yes, It's possible that the device is now back-ordered, but you should've received an email to advise you if that's the case. If a device is back-ordered, the additional delivery delays could be 2-3 weeks. 

We can take a closer look into this with you, for any account-related inquiries you can reach out to us through here or we can send you a PM on the community.

Let us know what you prefer! 😃

Ewok
I'm a contributor level 1

In the same boat here; 

Ordered an iPhone 7 on the 20th of June, and have only received a "NOREPLYHardWareOrder" email. 

Definitely surprised, and curious as to what is causing it to be delayed at the warehouse processing. 

If any fido employee would look into this, that would be awesome. 

Hey @Ewok,

We understand your eager to receive your new device, however, there are currently shipping delays with Canada Post, and Purolator. Normally, without the delays, orders made through fido.ca or by phone are normally delivered within 2-5 business days (excludes weekends and holidays). In some cases, orders might take up to 10 business days to arrive.

With that said, have you received an email with the tracking number?

Let us know! 

Ewok

Hey Anthony, 

Thanks for the reply! 

According to a virtual chat with one of the representatives, the phone I ordered (iPhone 7) is on backorder, so I guess that would be the cause for the delay as well. 

I have not received any tracking number of the sort for the phone however. 

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @smajumdar

When ordering an equipment you would usually receive 2 emails. The first one confirming the order and later, the second one as soon as it leaves our warehouse. The latter will include the tracking number for your package.

Have you received both emails already? If not we can follow up on the status of your order. To do so, simply reach out to us on these channels to get started.