cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware delivery delay - 3 weeks and counting

tanvir161197
I'm a participant level 3

I upgraded my phone back in November 25, 2020, over the phone by calling customer service. I got an email a week later on December 02, 2020 saying that my order is still being processed and I will be receiving another email when it is shipped. I cannot wrap my head around why it took them a week to send a simple email, but I should have guessed by that what is coming next.

I am writing this on December 13, 2020. I have not received any email yet. They cannot even say it is back ordered, because it is an iPhone 11, the phone is already an year old. And I was confirmed that it is already in stock. 

I cannot think of any reason why just shipping an in stock item should take 3 weeks, where it is written in their website that hardware delivery generally takes 5 to 8 business days. I would understand if it were an iPhone 12.

I understand that it is Christmass season even the delivery services are busy these days. But I have even received shipment from US which was ordered after black friday.

I really like Fido's service. That is why it has been my provider for the past 7 years. I have 4 cell phone lines, a homephone, and home internet. This is the first disappointment I am experiencing.

5 REPLIES 5

zaperekats_01
I'm a participant level 2

I've placed an order for an upgrade somwhere last week of February, and this is my first time ever upgrading my phone. After a week, I had a confirmation email about my phone upgrade, and another email on the following three days that my order is already being processed. It's already on fido's warehouse and includes advice that I'll receive a tracking number once it's shipped. However, I'm just so confused what is taking so long like, it has been almost 3 weeks and there is still no email for shipment confirmation. My brother ordered the same phone last month but he got it in less than 2 weeks. I just can't understand how come it's still not being shipped yet. I'm not disappointed but it's going to lead me towards that feeling if this takes longer.

zaperekats_01

Still waiting up to this day. Sad

FidoValerie

Hey @tanvir161197 !

Welcome to the Community. Very_Happy

I'm truly sorry to hear that you're still waiting for your phone. I understand how that must be disappointing, and it's definitely not the type of feeling we want any of our customers to have.

In order for us to verify your order status, you can contact us and we'll be happy to help!

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community, should that work best for you. Smiley

tanvir161197

I would very much like a solution to this problem. Please send me a PM.

We've sent you a PM. Talk to you there, @tanvir161197😃