Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel XL 128GB Black phone

Max_
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I ordered the Google Pixel XL 128GB Black phone on February 25th on the phone with one of the FIdo reps.

The phone is Backordered ever since then.

When should I expect to get the phone knowing I live in Montreal?

Thanks

***edited to add tags and labels***

3 REPLIES 3

FidoCharles
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Max_,

Welcome to the Community

Good pick of phone! We definitely understand your interest in having your new phone as soon as possible. It may be back ordered, but we're working hard on getting it shipped to you as quickly as we can. 

You will receive an email with a tracking number as soon as it leaves our warehouse

Max_

Thank you for your answer but could you please be more specific?

I mean, what is the estimated waiting time for the Google Pixel XL 128GB Black phone? Should I expect it in 1-2 weeks or more like 1-2 months as people (including one Fido rep) told me?

My current phone is completely dying right now so I'd like to know if I should tough it out and wait ... or cancel the order and go to a Fido branch to try to find the phone...

Thank you.

FidoCharles
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

As much as I would love being able to tell you a more specific time frame, we don't have updates on which day the stock will be refilled yet.

Sorry to hear about your current phone. I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look at your order status together and see for your best option.