Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S8 backorder - no help from Fido

ravedave2
I'm helpful level 3
I'm helpful level 3

Hello,

i upgraded my phone last week , on the 21st, paid all the fees and took a Galaxy s8, received an email the next day that the phone is backorder without any estimate of when it could arrive

i tried reaching out on live chat asking if its possible to go pick up the phone at one of the retailers that have it in stock, still no reply from Fido since saturday morning, also no update or e-mail about the phone 

any help would be appreciated

4 REPLIES 4

barryer
I'm a contributor level 1

I'm having the same problem with my s8plus after spending 40 minutes on the phone with Fido they told me it's backordered and then another week delay very frustrating can't get anyone on the phone

monstersinc

waiting on my S8plus since Dec 21st....after being told next week, next week, next week..the rep said that he can not procide with with an ETA. But they are charging me my monthly plan without a phone. 

Hey @monstersinc!

We'd love to take a look for you to see what's going on! I'll send you a PM so we can review things Smiley

See you there!

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @ravedave2!

The expected delay for the Samsung Galaxy S8 is 2 weeks once the order has been processed.

If you want to get the phone in store, I can check if it's still possible to cancel your order with customer service. Sending you a PM. Smiley