cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido account still suspended even after restarting my device

Egalang
I'm a participant level 3

I had a past due balance that was paid off through credit card on the app. I was told to restart my device and my service would be restored but it is still suspended. What do I do? How do I contact Fido credit operations to restore service?

5 REPLIES 5

Egalang

This did not solve the issue

Hello again,

Sorry to hear you're still having issues with your data. What phone do you have? Were you able to use data with it previously? Are you able to try your SIM in a different phone to see if your data could work in that one? Are you unable to use data everywhere or only at certain locations?

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Good morning @Egalang have you resolved your account issue yet? If you are still looking for contact information you can find it by clicking Contact us to go to Fido.ca 

There's also links to Twitter and Facebook if you would like to use social media. 

Hope you get this resolved, OL

Egalang

So Fido credit operations said my services have been restored already but I still don't have any data. When contacting Fido credit operations I am told to restart my device. I have done this 4 times and still do not have data!

Hello Egalang,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your data. Are you able to use other Fido services (ie voice calls or text messaging)?

Have you verified that your phone is using the proper APN settings? You can verify the correct settings here. In addition, have you verified that your phone's data settings are enabled and any limits are adequate? I remember spending a very long time trying to troubleshoot why my data suddenly stopped working, only to discover that my phone's data limit setting was set too low.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers