cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido TRADE-IN No Updates

Lozzy
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Has anyone had issues with the Fido-Trade In program? I mailed my phone on December 19 to the Fido Trade In address and filled out all the necessary questions required. I gave it some time knowing it was sent over the holidays and COVID but it has been a month and I don't get any updates from them. I emailed them earlier this month inquiring if they received my phone as per Canada Post tracking - also I wanted to make sure that would receive it before my quote offer expires. I was advised that they're having tech issues and that for some reason they can't update the website and not to worry about the quote expiring. I waited over a week and still nothing so, I emailed them again. 

Normally, I don't let this things get to me but my phone is in great condition and was well taken cared of and would hate if it was lost. I've read nightmare posts on the Fido-Trade in program. I've been a customer for almost 20 years, I would hope that Fido has a good handle with their Fido-Trade in program. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Lozzy

We understand your concerns and if the device shows as received by us, you can rest assured that you will receive the trade-in credit as you should. 

The credit is applied within 2-3 billing cycles after we receive your device though, therefore depending on your billing cycle dates you might see it on the February or March bill. 

If you don't see the credit applied after the 3rd cycle, please let us know and we'll make sure to escalate this for you. You can reach out to us through one of those channels.

Hope this helps Smiley