cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Fake bill $500 for Two Months Typically Two Months Bills $106

lamabazar
I'm a contributor level 1

Fido made two months Fake bill $500.00, Two months regular bill is $105.00; this is completly fabricated bill whenever talk with them same thing rpeating - very very low quality customer service. You never get any solution this totally frustrated. 

4 REPLIES 4

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Lamabazar,

I replied to your other post here.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi :).

Im satisfied with Fido service, normally Fido have a great customer service. But if your not satisfied you can fill a complaint with the ccts. Details available at : https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/contact-us/

It's been a pleasure to assist you today. Smiley Have a nice day

lamabazar

Depends on who is dealing with you- some people are good but mazority are terrible. If you are dealing with $500 fake bill then know how terrible they are. This is not good service provider. Thank you to advice providing complaint link. Agian I would like to say they are helpful - one way making money. Addtional bill amount is $400 - now they forcing to pay. My regular two months bill is $106. Terrible Service ??????

lamabazar

They are doing one way business, they do not like what you are saying. Can you realize, why somebody will pay additional $400 for Fido Fake bill developed $500.00? Other service providers listen your problems and solved making customer happy but unfortunately FIDO donot. Everybody same reading same book nothing new, no solutions.