cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate messages sent. And cant be reached

linitus94
I'm a participant level 2

Hello there, for the last 3 days or so my phone (Note 10+) has been acting up, its a 50/50 if it will send duplicate messages or not. On occassion it has sent 3 messages in a row. It only an issue when i send, i never receive duplicate messages. When sending theres a little wheel that keeps spinning and the phone send 1 message straight away, and then continues to send more times until it stops spinning. As well today i have had the issue that people cant reach me, when trying to send me a text messages it sends but i never receive it. As well when trying to call me theres no dial tone. Restarting the phone seems to help as i received the messages delayed, but the issues persists after awhile. 

I have switched the SIM to my old device and it seemed to work good, so not sure if it is device error or not.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoValerie

Hey @linitus94  Smiley

I'm sorry to learn that you're having trouble with your calls and texts! 

If you've tried inserting the SIM card in another phone and it seems to be working correctly, it most likely is a device issue.

However, we can certainly troubleshoot the situation with you further.

You can reach out to us through any of our customer service channels to get started.

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community, if that works best for you! 

linitus94

Hello @FidoValerie 

Please if someone could send a PM that would be greatly appreciated, I thought it had solved itself but it has started again sending 3 messages in a row to people.

Hey @linitus94!

As @FidoValerie suggested we'd first need to determine if this is related to the network or the device. Did you get a chance to try the SIM in another phone to see if it's replicated? 

If it doesn't happen in another phone, we suggest resetting your phone to factory settings. If it does, then we'll take a look on our end Smiley