cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service/Retention

Mahesh2020
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been with Fido for about 10 years and I have two cellphones. when I asked the agent to provide me with a better deal than the other delaers for a Samsung 20 Ultra. He quoated me a ridiculos offer. I have been working in the customer service industry for more than 20 years and I never saw any attempt to keep me even though I am loyal customer. I think one of the important factors in sales is to keep the exisiitng customers first and to grow rather than loosing your exisisting customers.something to think about in the future, specially a time like this when companies are closing down without businesses due to COVID.      

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Mahesh2020

Thank for your loyalty, and sorry to hear about your recent experience as we're always aiming to improve our services.We usually provide loyalty options through targeted offers which you can see on your Fido.ca account. Other offers and discounts will be based on what's currently ongoing or available.

That being said, we'd be happy to review your account to see if we missed anything. To get started, you can reach out to us at these channels.