Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusing Prices

Mefisa
I'm a participant level 2

Hey,

I wanted to add a new plan to my account but the prices aren't making sense. So on the selection page it tells me the device will be $0/month (because of some discount) for the first 24 months and the data plan will cost $10/month. Awesome, then I go fido plan image 1.png

However, once I go to the order review it's telling me the data plan is $15/month but there's a $15 promotion so I don't have to pay for that. But now I need to pay $16.95/month for the tablet?

fido plan image 2.png

I am very confused as to what this means, as none of the prices are translated properly in the order review. Someone help me out here LOL. 

3 REPLIES 3

Mefisa

@KAPABLE-K 

Thank you for your reply. So the credit given is made to match the cost of the tablet, which will only be seen on the invoice once I make the purchase? Why does it say the plan costs $15/month?

Hey @Mefisa the correct amount after the credit will be reflected on your invoice, the $15 that shows in the plan is a typo.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Mefisa,

I understand how confusing it can be but don't worry the invoice will reflect the correct charge of $10+tax.

When Fido has discounts on the device financing it is applied as a bill credit because they do not change the actual device payment amount that stays the same.

So it will be:

Plan $10 - $15 credit = -$5 + tax = -$5.65

Tablet $15 + tax = $16.95

Total cost $16.95 - $5.65 = $11.30