Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the price without a notice

jackie412421
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

To whom it may concern, 

I placed the order on May 16th, 2022 for a phone upgradtion. The plan when I placed was Iphone 12 Mini for $0 downpayment and $13 per month after bill credit. They agreed to let me pick up at one of their store. After two days, they said the phone was no longer in stock and canceled my order without asking me for device changes. Now, I see they are still selling Iphone 12 mini, but for $23 per month after bill credit. Should iphone 12 mini already sold out? Why increases the price in 2 days? The most illegal and not trustworthy company I have ever seen. 

Please contact me fido, I am very disappointed since I have been a loyal customer for 5 years. 

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @jackie412421 .

Did u got your iphone for the price u want finnaly Smiley

Have a nice one Very_Happy

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @jackie412421

Prices for offers and promotions are subject to change. However, if you've already placed your order, this would reserve the phone and the price initially available at the time of purchase.

Seeing as the order was cancelled, you can reach out to us on these channels so we can take a closer look. We'll be happy to review the situation with you Smiley

Proac
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

There seems to be a lot of fluctuation in the pricing of iPhones lately. That $13 price though seems rather cheap. I'd be all over such a bargain. 

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

I've seen it at 9.99$ last month... 28 days after i purchased it for 13$ per month... Sad think fido needs to give a 30 days price change adjustement... Sad

Hey @khouya! We do offer the option to adjust the price of a device when a price reduction or a when a promo credit increase has taken place. This can be done within 30 days of the date the order was shipped when purchased by phone or online, or within 15 days of activation when purchased in store.

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

@FidoJonathan 

Ok, cause in my situation it's was after 28 days purchased in a store. My iphone was 9.99$ and i pay 13$, but a supervisor gived me 100$ credit.  But i think this needs to be 30days in a store too! Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Centres Hi-Fi, Future Shop, Home Dépôt, Linen Chest, La Source, Sears Canada, The Brick, Fitness Dépôt, Walmart do 30 days price garanty. Finally i'm happy. Have a nice day Smiley