cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled Pickup

nimrif
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I ordered an iPhone 13 on Black Friday and I decided to do an express pickup since I was going to be in the neighbourhood of the store that had the device. I got an email stating that I need to wait for a ready to pick up email before going to store, which I guess made sense since stores seemed to be full due to people lining up for deals. On Wednesday, I got an email saying I missed the 3 day window for express pickup and my pickup was cancelled. I never recieved a pickup email and now I've lost the Black Friday deal. There is no one that is picking up on chat nor phone lines and this is ridiculous.  So brutal that they outright cancel orders instead of rescheduling. I may have to look at switching phone companies to get a deal on a phone...shame that they do this to a 20+ year customer.

2 REPLIES 2

TravelMusing
I'm a participant level 3

I had the same experience. And I am now reading the forum threads, and it seems that quite a few of us had the same experience. 

I think we should try to get together and collectively request Fido to honour our web orders. 

red12

Thank you for this warning! I just called my pickup location and enquired if I could and pick up for which they agreed. Its truly pathetic, the emailing system of Fido.