cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brightstar is a a scam

Sanjita
I'm a participant level 2

I have recieve a replacement phone from brightstar and the display wasn't genuine and camera was acting up and I had to call them back and told them as they told me to send the phone back and we will fix and give it back within 3-5 business days. And I have sent the phone in June 11 2020 and still as of today June 30 still didn't get back. I have called them 6 or 7 times. They stating they don't know when I will get my phone back. I went to Fido store and called Fido customer service as they have stated they can't do much. Worst place to give the phone 

5 REPLIES 5

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Sanjita

Welcome to the community Smiley

Have you confirmed on your tacking number that the device was received by Brightstar? They should be able to give you an ETR as well.

Could you perhaps share with us what reasons they provided for the delay of the repaid and shipment? 

Sanjita

No I haven't got anything as etr and tracking information. I just called on Thursday the customer service lady said she doesn't know when will I get my phone. As of July 3 I haven't got my phone. And clearly the phone was under warranty. If I don't receive the phone by Monday July 6 2020. I am canceling Fido. Been customer for Fido since 2015

Hey @Sanjita, welcome to the community!

Just a quick question, did you escalates this with Brightstar management team?

Thanks!

Sanjita

Yes I have talked to management twice. And they stated in past two week will send the phone throu ups and sending my tracking number throu email. And just last thursday I called and customer service told me to call Canada post as they didn't delivered the phone. All mixed information I am getting. And the phone they send that it had problem. And it's under warranty. They can keep the phone with the my Fido contract. Because I am not paying anything. Tom is my last day of calling them and if I get nothing than I am going to cancel my contract and state them I have no phone for past 4 weeeks. 

Hey @Sanjita

Thanks a lot for the details. I'll send you a PM here on the community to check things out with you. If you have specific account related requests in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Chat soon!