Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bright Star not a good service provider

swatejs
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,
I lost my Iphone 12 pro max and after i filed a request, i received an email saying its declined without rpoviding me with any reasoning. I called likewize and was told that "some corporate supervisor" will contact me tell me the reason. Its been 20 days that I have been calling them and sending emails but they are still not telling me reason for denial. They charged me $420 service fee but not providing me proper service. They gave me a corporate number and that number is never reachable. I have sent them emails and no replies

2 REPLIES 2

swatejs

HI,
I hvae called the customer service and they directed me to validation team. Validation team made an escalation and asked me to contact likewize superiors. I even sent that email. Its more than 2 days and i have not got any reply. 

Hi @swatejs , sorry to hear that you are having difficulty getting your insurance claim filed. Your best bet would be to call Fido's customer support to have them look into the problem for you. Here is a link to contact options. Hoping you get a speedy resolution