cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

1862greengrass
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been trying to keep my bill up to date.

I made a payment on June 29/20 of $55.63 which included two months and .84 late payment.

I usually receive an e-mail notification has that stopped?

I usually pay by the 26th to the 28th of the month and when I go on my bill it shows the 18th Why?

On top of the that I went under my bill and it showed zero. I made a payment of $26.71 on July 17/20

it shows a credit.

1. Pls. credit me back the .84 cents

2. Have you changed my bill payment date and not notified me?

3. Will I not receive any more e-mail notification?

4. I have sent in a request on July 16/20 and they say an agent will contact me. I have not heard from anyone. Pls. improve your customer service.

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @1862greengrass

Have you had the chance to view the detailed version of your invoices? You can access your account on Fido.ca and download the PDF version of your bill, for the full breakdown of the charges and credits.

To clarify, your billing cycle does not change. You will always have the same starting and closing date. That being said, the date on which the invoice is issued can vary (From 26th to the 28th in your case). There is usually about a week delay, starting from your cycle's closing date, for the invoice to be issued and become available online.

To answer your questions, you can find those details on your invoice as well. The cycle for which you're being billed, the payment due date for each invoice, and any unpaid balance forwarded to your current month.

1. Unpaid amounts are subject to a late fee. The same applies for amounts paid after the due date.
  2. You can confirm your billing cycle on your Fido mobile app, online on Fido.ca or on your invoices.
  3. As long as your contact email is valid on file, you should receive notifications. We would suggest confirming your contact email on Fido.ca (under your account's settings), or to check your junk mail just in case.
  4. You can reach out to us at these channels for immediate assistance with your billing. W'ell be happy to look into it.

Hope this helps Smiley