cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing to a new line added to existing account

Bon3
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Yesterday I added a new line by taking the promotion offer that I received from Fido message, which is bonus 3 GB, $5 off/mo for 24mo, and $40 off on activation fee.  On top, I took the new iphone xs offer, which is $20/mo for 24 mo.  

Today I received the bill already even before I only have the phone and sim card.  The bill did not show the promotion discount of $5 off, and $40 off on activation fee, and also showing regular price on the iphone xs monthly financing.    When I logged on to my account, it also did not show the bonus 3 GB.  Pls advise what should i do?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

FidoValerie

Hey @Bon3

Welcome to the Community. Very_Happy

To clarify, once you add a new line on an existing account, the monthly fees for this line will be added to the same bill.
It will follow your regular billing cycle as well!

Therefore, if you've received an email that mentions a cost for the new line already, rather than a regular invoice with your two lines, that means it's a confirmation of your order and not an actual bill to pay. 

Depending on the promos and offers you got, they can also take a few billing cycles to appear on your invoice. 

If you wish for us to take a closer look, you can contact us through any of our customer service channels and we'll be happy to go over everything with you.

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community!

Let us know what works best for you. Smiley