cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best deal to upgrade?

VstarGurl
I'm a participant level 3

Hi where can i get the best deal when i upgrade my phone? At wireless wave at costco they give me hundreds in rebates back, kinda. I get the hundreds in phone protection, ear buds ect. But at. Fido store they give me a cheaper monthly phone bill? I think online if i do the upgrade i get free activations? Is there place to go for the best deal? I didnt realize they were all different kinds of deal, how does that work? Do i have to investigate each Fido to see where to get the best Fido deal?

2 REPLIES 2

FidoAllan

Hey @VstarGurl

We definitely recommend to upgrade online if you wish to save on the setup fee. 

You can find our current available promos on fido.ca here and make sure to keep an eye out on your My Account to see if some special offers were targeted on your account. While stores do sometimes have unique promotional offers, they usually will be able to offer you the same deals that we have. 

Keep in mind that Black Friyay is coming. Wink Don't miss out

VstarGurl

Thanks FidoAllan,

so they can offer me the same deals that online can but can online offer the same deals that wireless wave can offer? Sounds like my best way to upgrade is wireless waves costco as they give me like 200. In extras for my phone. {ear buds, wireless charger, device protection ect}. Thanks then.