cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are The Galaxy S9+ Back Ordered?

RolandJO
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I just placed an order online yesterday for a Galaxy S9+ along with talking to Fido Live Chat today and they said.my order was processed and was waiting to be picked up at the warehouse and I just received an email saying Hardware Upgrade Update and under that it says Back Order Details and just the account number and the phone model..ect..  Does this mean the phone is not in stock? 

5 REPLIES 5

iamthehb
I'm a participant level 2

Any idea how long they will be on back order? I ordered mine awhile ago Sad 

Hey @iamthehb!

Current delays are up to 2 weeks. If you ordered it already it will be shipped as soon as we have them! 

iamthehb

Thanks Nick! I ordered over a week ago so hopefully they send me an update soon!

We'll definitely keep you posted, you'll receive an e-mail as soon as it's sent out! Smiley 

FidoPamela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @RolandJO

Awesome choice Wink The phone just came out and is quite popular so the stocks are going by super fast.

The delays might be a tad longer to get the phone but there is no shortage from the manufacturer so you should still receive it when we get our next shipment from Samsung. We'll send you an update by email as soon as the tracking number is available. 

Hope that helps!