Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Blackberry phone with keyboard to the phone line-up

dieselgg1
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I understand from many other posts that Fido is always reviewing their phone line-up. But can someone here mention to whoever makes the business decision for adding new phones to the product line-up to please reconsider Blackbberry. Blackberry just announced on twitter that they plan to introduce two new phones with physical keybaords this Spring. That will make 3 phones including the Keyone that will have keyboards.

Can Fido at least add one phone with a physical keyboard to their line-up?  Setting aside the Iphone as it is sort of in a different category, but all these Androd phones that are out there are pretty much the same with exception of processor and camera features. Huawei, LG, Samsung and ZTE, they look all the same. I know more people who own Blackberries than I do anyone who owns ZTE, LG, and Huawei. .

Like I mentioned already, please consider at least adding one phone with a physical keyboard so that there is some variety in Fido's product line-up.

Regards,

Gus

2 REPLIES 2

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @dieselgg1!

While I can't guarantee that we'll be adding these phones to our lineup, I will definitely forward your suggestion and feedback to the appropriate team.

Let me know if there's anything that I can help you with. Smiley

dieselgg1

FidoMaria,

Thank you,

Regards,

Gus