cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the last bill.

abc48
I'm a participant level 2

I cancelled the number on 12.6. And then I received the email on 12.28 and it showed the bill was $50(“Your bill total includes a past due balance of $58.74, required immediately, and current bill of $-8.17, required by January 19, 2021.”). However when I logged in, the account showed the money I should pay is $0.

abc48_0-1609648347201.png

I wonder how much should I pay? I was really confused. Because I was outside of the canada, it was difficult for me to connect the VPN.

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @abc48,

You will need to contact customer service to have the money refunded back to the card if you do not want the cheque.

If your final invoice is a negative amount then you should not have to pay anything but if you are unsure it would be best to contact customer service and they can verify for you.

abc48

Thank you. I don't want to receive the cheque. Does the email mean that I only need to pay $50.57 ($58.74-8.17)? 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @abc48,

Welcome to the community!

If the account is canceled it will show $0, if your final invoice shows $-8.17 that means Fido owes you a refund and they will send it to you via cheque by mail 3 weeks from when your final invoiced was produced sometime it can take up to 6 weeks for it to arrive.

Alternatively, if you paid by credit card you can contact customer service and request the money to be refunded back to the credit card, you need to request it before the cheque has been issued.