cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15$ 3 GB with FREE LG gpad IV promo...

InPicton
I'm a participant level 3

On Monday November 28, via telephone Fido CS, purchased the $15 3 gb data and free LG Gpad IV tablet on 2-year Plan. 

How do I know if this order is processed? Will I get an e-mail confirmation? If not, how can I get confirmation.

Thank you.

Paul 

Picton, ON

6 REPLIES 6

JOELCHICKEY

Also, Monday was the 27th Wink

InPicton

Yes, it was the 27th. Thanks!

Another question:

There is a pile of misinformation at this link on Redflagdeals [dot] com. Beginning on page 7, post number 94.
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/cheapest-mobile-data-only-options-canada-2016749/7/

At post #106: 
"I want to a get a new one yesterday plus a tablet. But it was turned down as the tablet are sold out and I cannot get a rain check (@ Fairview branch)"

+++++++++

I was told by the Fido CS person that the DSPSRA1L1 Plan will continue until December 3rd, and the LG Gpad IV there is no termination date.

Can someone check to see the tablet is still available?

It was my experience at the Bellville Quinte Mall Fido kiosk they were pushing the Gpad III with this plan and they told me the Gpad IV was a "special order" and told me to phone Fido CS. That's what I did.

It was imperative to mention plan code is code DSPSRA1L1. Until I did that, the CS person insisted the tablet would be an additional 15$ for a total of 30$.

Best regards, Paul.

@InPicton

As you can see over here we do offer the LG GPad IV. Although we do not have access to store inventory, you give a call to your local Fido store to see if they have some in stock.

It's always possible to place the order through customer service as well.

The promotion for our tablet plan is still up and running and you can double check right here as well

The pricing difference will be if you take the tablet through the Easy Pay(which you pay monthly on top of your plan) or through a 2 year term.

I hope this clarifies it.

InPicton

Thank you FidoAlyson for you detailed reply.

Can you please tell me:

1. Is a "voice" plan required for the "free" LG Gpad? I was told by a Fido CS telephone rep that a voice plan was required.

The second rep I spoke to on the telephone told me that a data plan was the only requirement which didn't make sense. Why would a person need a data plan to purchase a 2nd data plan? Very confusing

The following is also a confusing statement:

"Available to Fido postpaid customers with mobile plan (voice only, data only, Fido Home Phone and prepaid plans not eligible)."

What is a "mobile plan?" Is it a data plan with a telephone number attached to it?

Thanks for any help.

Best regards,
Paul Hicks.

InPicton

I just got off the phone with CS and now have a better understanding, so no need to reply.

I appreciate the great service that Fido provide.

Best regards,

Paul.

FidoKenny

Hey @InPicton and thanks for reaching out.

As soon as your order is shipped, you will get a notification by email with a tracking number.

From there, you will know that your tablet is on the way Smiley