cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the best deal on a samsung s7 edge

write2bobby
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi I have a samsung s5 and the battery is dying. I thought it might make sense to upgrade but I still have $150 on the tab. What is the best way out? any suggestions. Any good promos out there from Fido? I am currently paying around $40+ on my plan

*Edited to add label

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

@write2bobby wrote:

Hi I have a samsung s5 and the battery is dying. I thought it might make sense to upgrade but I still have $150 on the tab. What is the best way out? any suggestions. Any good promos out there from Fido? I am currently paying around $40+ on my plan

*Edited to add label

Hello Write2bobby,

Welcome to the community!

Is the only thing wrong with your S5, a dying battery? Have you considered purchasing a new replacement battery for it? One of the main benefits of the S5 over the S6s and S7s is the replaceable battery. The batteries wouldn't be that expensive anymore and would certainly be cheaper than a new phone, especially if you still have a significant tab...

Just a thought Smiley

Cheers

FidoTerry
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Welcome to the community @write2bobby! Smiley

Sorry to hear your phone battery is dying. I'm assuming it has been more than 1 year since you last got the phone hence you will no longer fall under the 1 year manufacturer warranty.

If you're looking to get a new phone,  I would suggest checking out Samsung S7 Edge pricing right here. You can then place your order by following the simple guide right here. If you're stuck anywhere, let us know.