cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unwanted calls and charges for them

madzinx
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Until now I was unaware that I am paying also for incoming calls. How is that possible? I feel should pay only for calls that I am making. Otherwise people are being charged twice for the same service - both caller and receiver. I don't feel that's fair, also because I am not protected from unwanted calls coming I don't know where from, usually some fraudsters or when I pick up and some chinese robots are talking to me. Is it possible to block those calls that bulk call people and then you hear music and machine speaking? This happens every week at least once and I am losing my patience. Not picking up unknown numbers is not an option, as it might be some office / appointment that had happened already to me in the past, and I didn't want to answer because I suspected another weird caller but later checked the number in google and it was somebody I should have answered. Is there anything you are doing to resolve this issue?

1 REPLY 1

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @madzinx

Welcome to the community Smiley

Unless your plan mentions that your incoming calls are unlimited, they count in your minutes.  The reasoning behind this is that customer can choose whether or not they answer a call.

As for the spam calls, we are working hard to find a solution to reduce them.