cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

terrible customer service rep

btang
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been a customer of yours for approximately 20 years now. My daughter signed-up with your company recently, and acquired a better deal than mine. So I called your customer service department and requested to have my account reviewed in order for me to get a fair deal. And when the service rep reviewed my account, she told me there is nothing she can do. Discount or deal not possible!

This truly shows that Fido prioritizes new customers over their loyal clientele.

And to top things off, when I asked for the case #,  the customer service rep - named Lady - hung-up on me purposely!

It is safe to say that as a loyal customer, I am being treated like cattle.

Telecom is known for their bad customer service service. But, out of all these companies, Fido is the worst!!!!

1 REPLY 1

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @btang,

I assure you that all our customers are extremely important to us and I'm sad to learn that you feel that way about us. This is definitely not the kind of experience we want for any of our customers. 

We have different promotions at all times and we always want to make sure that all our customers, new or existing, are included. Some of our promotions do have eligibility criterias though and might not be compatible with certain plans or services.

I'd be happy to take a second look at your account to revise the available options.

I'll send you a PM in just a bit, keep an eye on your inbox.