cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove suspension

tt20
I'm a participant level 1

Hi! I have been back to Canada, could you help me to remove my suspension? Thank you!

10 REPLIES 10

yxzhaokatherine

Hello,do anyone know how to cancel temporary suspension of my number? It’s a 7$ plan

Click here

Hey @yxzhaokatherine!

I moved your post here as it deals with the same topic. To remove the suspension you'll have to contact us.

Hope that helps Smiley 

celinelee
I'm a participant level 2

Hi~ I suspended my number from June 22nd for two months! I will be back in the country on August 28th, and would need to use my number asap! Will I be able to use my number as soon as I call 611?  Thank you!

Hey @celinelee!

I've moved your post here as it deals with the same topic Smiley

You are correct in saying that you need to contact us to remove it. Keep in mind that the suspension can only be removed for the same day so if you're back on the 28th you can always contact us the day before to have it removed and ensure you have service as soon as you're back in Canada!

Check out this page for all our contact methods and safe travels!

celinelee

Hi! How am I be able to contact you for removing my two-month suspension if I am currently not in the country? Is there a free international number? Thank you 

Hey @celinelee,

The information is available in @FidoNick's reply, right above. 

Makhi

Hi,how can I reactivate my mobile number,tnx

Hey @Makhi

Welcome to the Community!

I moved your post here since it's about the same subject.

You can refer to the solution of the thread or @FidoNick's reply above Smiley

FidoMegan
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @tt20

We'll need to access your account to remove the suspension for you. Let me know if you'd like me to take care of it for you and I'll send you a PM. Smiley 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @tt20,

Welcome to the community!

Only a Fido representative can remove the temporary suspension early, you can contact Fido from any of the available methods listed here.

You can also message a moderator here in the community and they can help you, you should note that the community is not live so a response can be a while.