cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment, visa issue, no interac

yoloswag69
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

hello there, the website is giving me a ton of issues, nothing works as of lately. i usually use prepaid option and top off manually my balance, and then Fido renews my prepaid plan. last time i could use Interac, now the option is gone! only Visa is left but it doesn't work! can't update the card, can't remove it, can't put a new one since it says "only one card per account" bs. I tried the "bill" option the link to which I found in the support section and it looked different, still had no instant Interact payment and only bank transfer or visa. I paid with visa and it took the money but weeks later i have zero in my account. I need to pay my acc ASAP cus my phone is linked to my work Live account!

1 REPLY 1

FidoValerie

Hey @yoloswag69 Smiley

I'm sorry to learn that you're unable to make a payment towards your prepaid account! 

You should be able to pay for your plan using the methods listed here

If you're having trouble doing so, you'd need to reach out to our prepaid customer service so they can look into that with you.

You can contact them by calling 1-888-482-FIDO (3436).
They are available Monday to Friday from 8 am to 9 pm (ET) and Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm (ET).