Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overcharged on my bill

Hasna2021
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I'm extermely frustrated because of an issue on my recent bill (That was generated today). 

It is unacceptable to treat human beings as such!!! No one tried to listen to me and try to help me or make any sort of goodwill gesture. It's alarming! This is definitely not customer care service! There is no care whatsoever.

I need you to assist me and adjust my bill to reflect the reduced rate of international calling.

I want you to please backdate my bill so it would reflect the reduced rate. 

I do not accept to pay $98. I though I had the Add-on on my account but It had expired two months ago. I have not made international calls to Morocco in months that's why I did not check. I was under the impresiion it was already on. I added the feature today and I ask that my bill get backdated to reflect $0.37/minute instead of full fee of $2.50/minute.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

FidoVanessa

Hey @Hasna2021!

We're really sad to hear about your experience. We know higher bills are never a pleasant surprise. We understand why you would be upset about this but if you don't have the international preferred rate add-on, you will be charged regular rates. The information about your plan and add-ons can be found from your Fido MyAccount.

If you need some help with your payment, you can always discuss with our Credit Operations department. They can be reached by dialing *732 on your Fido phone or at 1-888-288-2106. If you prefer, you can also contact them through our Live Chat service here.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Hasna2021,

Welcome to the community!

If you did not have the preferred international rate add-on you will be charged the regular rate, If you added the add-on today it will only take effect for calls going forward and it simply can not be applied to the past calls.