Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

on-line billing

budcat
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I cannot access my on-line bill. I have problems every time I try to access it. I can access my account but it does not give me the option to view my bill. I called about the this 3 weeks ago and the service rep I spoke to said that it was because I wasn't using internet explorer. I have a Mac and have tried on both Safari and Firefox, is this service not available for Mac's? The service rep I spoke to 3 weeks ago did not help me resolve the issue and said technical support would contact me, I have not been contacted. I called back today and was put on hold for 15 mins. without resolve. I am very frustrated and need access to my bills!

***Edited to add labels***

5 REPLIES 5

nick67
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3

First, I would make sure you are setup for Online Billing. Make sure it says "Online Billing: Registered" under Payment Information in My Account. I would like to also confirm that My Account via Fido.ca works without issue on Firefox. However, I am running the latest Firefox on WINDOWS, not on a Mac. You can find your monthly invoice under Payment Information by clicking on "View Online Bill". You should also receive an email from Fido when your bill is ready. Usually takes 2-4 days after your Billing Cycle date for Fido to compile your monthly invoice. Additionally, try another computer and/or a different browser to see if the issue persists. Hope this helps!

budcat

I have successfully logged into my account but it never says "Online Billing: Registered" under Payment Information in My Account. I have however successfully accessed my bill in the past after spending at least an hour with a service rep, but when I try to access it again on my own it fails, then I have to do the whole process again. Although last time was a fail. I do have the latest versions of Foxfire and Safari. The "View Online Bill" option does not appear. I would like to send you a screen shot of what does appear, but not sure I can do that here. 

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)
Hey guys,

Thanks Nick67 for your input!

@ budcat, it sounds as though you may have been assigned a "Group ID" to use to log in to your account on fido.ca. Unfortunately there is no way for us to verify this via the forum, however if you contact customer service by chat, phone or by email, a representative will be able to tell you. Just ask them to check if you are supposed to use a Group ID to sign in.

Please keep us updated!

budcat

It's true I have logged in with a group ID number, but the last time I tried to do that I couldn't so called the customer service rep for a new pass word and was not able to login, and they were unable to help me.

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hey budcat!

Did the representative reset the password for you? If not, I'd suggest that you call in again in order to have it done. It is definitely something that an agent can do.