cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no access to information

GailBacon
I'm a participant level 2

I tried to ask a simple question of Fido.I tried customer service to no avail. I tried phoniing to no avail. Fido directed me to JUSTANSWER. Now I have been charged $66.00 and I will be cancelling my account with Fido and moving to another provider at the end of October. 

Gail Bacon

account no. **********

4 REPLIES 4

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @GailBacon,

Welcome to the community!

Fido would not charge a fee for you asking a question, if you were charged any fees it should state what the fee is for on your invoice if it's something that should not be then you can contact customer service directly and they will be able to look into it and further help you.

GailBacon

Fido customer service directed me to Justanswer. It was impossible to contact anyone at Fido 

GailBacon

as I said I will be changing my provider 

Hey @GailBacon

Thank you for the details! That said, we don't want to see you go. Please do note that the Community is not a servicing channel. If you require assistance with your account, you can also contact us through live chat, Social Media channels as well for a quicker reply.

If you send us a message on Facebook/instagram or X (formerly twitter), we can go over your bill with you. Hopefully, talk soon!