cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line removal

bravemind
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I want to remove a number from my profile and allow the owner have her own account. Manage it and make her payment

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Bravemind,

Welcome to the community!

If you would like the owner to take over her own line, that would be a Transfer of Responsibility (TOR) of her line. You  should note that she would need to open her own account at the time of transfer and that a credit evaluation would likely be needed. In addition, it should be noted that there would be a fee for the transfer (see here). 

Furthermore, she should also note that if she is currently financing a device, the remaining balance for the device would be required as the financing would not transfer (see Payment Program).

You should note that the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. You would first need to contact customer service and notify them of your intent to transfer the responsibility of your line. The owner of the line would also need to contact customer service and notify them of their intent to take responsibility for the line and open the account. You would then need to contact them to complete the transfer.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers