cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice not detailed

catJoe
I'm a participant level 1

how come we dont get a detailed invoice anymore with all the incoming and outgoing calls?

9 REPLIES 9

FidoFaiza

Hi all,

Just want to make sure we have the right answer to OP's question. 

It is indeed possible to request detailed billing. Once requested, the change is made effective next cycle.

Keep in mind though, detailed billing is not available to any customer on unlimited plans subscribed to paper billing. They will need to switch to Online Billing to get a detailed invoice.

RITA11

Can you tell me if i will be receiving my  invoice by email just want to let you know thay i have made a paiement todayi was notified wit a text message

FidoTerry
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @RITA11

welcome to the community. Smiley

The invoice notification will be send to your e-mail once the invoice is ready to be viewed at Fido.ca. Once you have the invoice notification, you can go to Fido.ca > My account > Billing and Payments > Save / Print this PDF. Hope this helps! 

tdan198
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

are you on city fido? i think i heard something about unlimited plans not having a history of your calls...i'm not too sure though

10yearfido
I'm an expert level 2
I'm an expert level 2

Correct. Any plan with unlimited airtime (meaning unlimited incoming/outgoing local calls) will not have detailed billing with the numbers called and the numbers that called. Further, if your plan has unlimited long distance, then the long distance calls will also not show up on the invoice. To request the details of your calls through the month will cost $99.

OP: do you have an unlimited plan?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its quite easy to check,  Just go into a Fido store, or call them up, it should say either Detail Billing, or it could say Partial Detail billing.   If your plan says partial detail billing, then the bill you received with out all the call details is the correct one.

linaa89
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

All you have to do is request for a ''full detailed billing''. to my understanding its a free cost.

what you probably have is partial detailed biling, so that means you'll only see calls you make once you finish up your daytime minutes.

stevo0195
I'm helpful level 3
I'm helpful level 3

It depends on the plan if its an unlimited plan its partial detail, only shows calls you were billed for...

Jan
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2

you have to open up the .pdf file which has the actual bill. In it, is included everything that you are looking for Smiley