Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i didn’t get new deals

mustafa91
I'm a participant level 2

hello

I have been a fido customer for almost 4 years and i referred more then 5 people to become fido customers. 3 of them are currently in my account, who are my wife and 2 sisters in law.

the problem is every single time all of them get better offers then me. I don't understand how that's possible.

For example my sister in law got an offer for a new plan for 40$ for 15 GB.

And at the same time my offer was 95$ to get 15 GB. This should not be the case, and it is not how a long term customer should be treated. Please help me with this issue.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @mustafa91!

Keep in mind that the offers are also affected by your agreement. If you were offered a $95 plan it's likely you have a subsidized phone on agreement - this is why the plan may cost more.

Our offers do change often, keep an eye out on fido.ca and once your agreement ends you can even switch to a BYOP plan. 

I hope that info helps! Smiley 

mustafa91

Thanks for replying but this doesn’t solve my problem because i called them and they said you don’t have any offers

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @mustafa91,

I can understand your frustration when it comes to offers, these offers are usually targeted and the criteria vary for every line, and it's not only subject to the length of time you are with Fido. 

If your current plans no longer fit your needs and the plans currently available to you do not suit your needs then you can always contact customer service to see if anything else can be done.