cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

final bill payment question

zhaozhaoxiaohe
I'm a participant level 3

Hello, I cancelled my account on Nov.4th, and I got my final bill $13.44 which needs to be paid on Dec.1st as my account showed. BUT the question is "YOUR BILL AND ACCOUNT BALENCE" shows $0.00, so I click the "PAY NOW" button, "MOBILEAccount balance" also shows $0.00, how should I pay for my final bill, or do I need to pay $13.44 even there is a reminder "The payment amount is higher than the total balance. You can still pay this amount, but we thought we’d let you know" when I type $13.44 in the "payment amount" blank ?

Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @zhaozhaoxiaohe,

Look at the bill carefully does it say -$13.44, a negative amount? 

If its a negative amount that means Fido will be refunding the amount. You will receive it by cheque in the mail to the address on file. It usually take 3 week to arrive but can take up to 6 weeks.

zhaozhaoxiaohe

No, it's not negative, it's $13.44, and there is also a usage detail and the detail makes sense. SO I really don't know how to figure out?

BTW, I was intending to upload screenshot, but  my pictures were always "Invalid File Type "😫

Thank you!

Hey @zhaozhaoxiaohe,

Did you check your payment history? Is it possible we received a payment for the balance after the bill came out?

Keep us posted.

zhaozhaoxiaohe

I paid the bill yesterday and checked the payment history,and I never paid before.

Hey @zhaozhaoxiaohe

That's pretty odd.  I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together.

Talk to you soon! Smiley

zhaozhaoxiaohe

Actually I paid the bill and checked the payment history,it was successful. I have tried to call customer service,but needed to wait 40mins,it was crazy for me using a international mobile. I think that I indeed had that $13.44 expense(I called for customer service for cancelling my account on Nov.3,so the bill was reasonable, I was just confused that why the account balance was 0, it should be $13’44) so I paid no matter what reminder or whatever. I hope all the procedures are done for that account😢

Hello @zhaozhaoxiaohe,

I would suggest you reach out to customer service and have them look over the account to clarify it for you.

You can reach out to customer service through any of the available methods listed here.