Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fido roam in india

animeshpatel
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

i just received text message about roam on my phone when i land in india 

i want to know how fido will charge me do it will charge me daily without i make call or receive call or text or it will charge only for that day when i do that thing

and if it charge daily regardless i use or no then please suggest me how to stop this

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Animeshpatel,

I replied to your other post here.

Further, you will only be charged the daily charge when you use your services. For example, if you did not use your services today, you would not be charged the Fido Roam fee. Once you do use your services (ie making or receiving calls, sending messages, or using data), you will incur the roaming charge. When you do use your services, you will be able to access your services until 11:59:59 pm Eastern Time (ET), regardless of which time zone you are roaming in, without incurring additional Fido Roam charges (see here).

If you wish not to use Fido Roam, you would need to contact customer service to opt-out of the service. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able access your account. You should note that if you opt-out of Fido Roam, your usage would be on a pay-per-use basis. You can view the rates here.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers